Prep Time: 8-10 min.
Cooking Time: 50-55 min.
Number of Servings: 4-5
3 tablespoons ghee
1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
1 cup diced ham
1 white onion, diced
2 pounds asparagus, chopped
5 garlic cloves, pressed
4 cups chicken broth
Pepper and salt to taste
- Arrange your Instant Pot over a dry, clean platform. Plug it in power
socket and turn it on.
- Now press “Saute” mode from available options. In the cooking area, add
the ghee and onion; cook for 4-5 minutes to soften.
- Add the broth, ham, and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add asparagus
- Close the lid and lock. Ensure that you have sealed the valve to avoid
- Press “Soup” mode from available cooking settings and set cooking time
to 45 minutes. Instant Pot will start cooking the ingredients after a few
- After the timer reads zero, press “Cancel”; press “NPR” to naturally
release pressure. It takes about 8-10 minutes to release pressure naturally.
- Carefully remove the lid.
- Blend the mixture in a blender and serve the prepared keto dish warm!
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 218
Fat – 44.5g
Carbohydrates – 5g
Fiber – 1.5g
Protein – 23g