Prep Time: 8-10min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Number of Servings: 4
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup veggie stock
½ cup coconut cream
2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
1 tablespoon ghee, melted
4 ¼ cups tomatoes, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
A pinch of pepper and salt
- Switch on your instant pot after placing it on a clean and dry kitchen
platform. Press “Saute” cooking function.
- Open the pot lid; add the oil, ghee, garlic, and onions in the pot; start
cooking for 2-3 minutes to cook well and soften.
- Add the tomatoes, thyme, stock, salt, and pepper; stir gently.
- Close the pot by closing the top lid. Also, ensure to seal the valve.
- Press “Manual” cooking function and set cooking time to 12 minutes. It
will start cooking after a few minutes. Let the pot mix cook under pressure
until the timer reads zero.
- Turn off and press “Cancel” cooking function. Quick release pressure.
- Open the pot and serve on a serving plate or bowl. Mix the cream, stir, and
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 204
Fat – 1.5g
Carbohydrates – 5g
Fiber – 3.5g
Protein – 7g