Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 18 min.
Number of Servings: 2
1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
1/3 cup celery, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
3 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup carrot, chopped
1 teaspoon cumin, ground
2 cup veggie stock
1/2 cup lentils
1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
A pinch of pepper and salt
- Take your 3-Quart Instant Pot; open the top lid. Plug it and turn it on.
- Press “SAUTÉ” setting and the pot will start heating up.
- In the cooking pot area, add the oil, carrot, celery, and onions.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix the turmeric, garlic, cumin, thyme, salt, and pepper, and cook for 1
- Mix the lentils and stock.
- Close the top lid and seal its valve.
- Press “MANUAL” setting. Adjust cooking time to 12 minutes.
- Allow the recipe to cook for the set cooking time.
- After the set cooking time ends, press “CANCEL” and then
press “QPR (Quick Pressure Release)”.
- Instant Pot will quickly release the pressure.
- Open the top lid, add the cooked recipe mix in serving bowls.
- Mix the spinach. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 121
Fat – 3g
Carbohydrates – 17.5g
Fiber – 7g
Protein – 7.5g