Prep Time: 5-8 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
Number of Servings: 2-3
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
½ pound Italian sausages
1 large russet potato, washed and sliced
3 cups chicken broth
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pepper and salt as needed
- Take your 3-Quart Instant Pot; open the top lid. Plug it and turn it on.
- Press “SAUTÉ” setting and the pot will start heating up.
- In the cooking pot area, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook until starts
becoming translucent and softened for 3 minutes. Stir in between.
- Stir in the sausage and cook for an extra 3 minutes.
- Mix the potato, broth, a pinch black pepper and salt.
- Close the top lid and seal its valve.
- Press “MANUAL” setting. Adjust cooking time to 6 minutes.
- Allow the recipe to cook for the set cooking time.
- After the set cooking time ends, press “CANCEL” and then press “QPR
(Quick Pressure Release)”.
- Instant Pot will quickly release the pressure.
- Open the top lid, add the cooked recipe mix in serving bowls.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 623
Fat – 41g
Carbohydrates – 48.5g
Fiber – 14g
Protein – 42.5g