Prep Time: 8-10 min.
Cooking Time: 11 min.
Number of Servings: 2-3
1/2 pound turkey, ground
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup cauliflower florets
1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
1/2 cabbage head, chopped
10 ounces marinara sauce
1 cup water
2 cups chicken stock
- Take your 3-Quart Instant Pot; open the top lid. Plug it and turn it on.
- Press “SAUTÉ” setting and the pot will start heating up.
- Add the oil, turkey, garlic, and onion, stir and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stock, water, marinara sauce and cabbage; stir gently.
- Close the top lid and seal its valve.
- Press “MANUAL” setting. Adjust cooking time to 6 minutes.
- Allow the recipe to cook for the set cooking time.
- After the set cooking time ends, press “CANCEL” and then press “QPR
(Quick Pressure Release)”.
- Instant Pot will quickly release the pressure.
- Open the top lid, add the cooked recipe mix in serving bowls.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 309
Fat – 16.5g
Carbohydrates – 23g
Fiber – 4g
Protein – 16g