Prep Time: 8-10 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
Number of Servings: 2-3
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 large carrots, cut in 1/2 slices
Pepper and salt, as needed
2 small potatoes, cut in ½-cubes
1 large onion, coarsely chopped
4 large zucchinis, cut in 1 slices
4 cups vegetable stock
1 tablespoon minced basil
- Take your 3-Quart Instant Pot; open the top lid. Plug it and turn it on.
- Press “SAUTÉ” setting and the pot will start heating up.
- In the cooking pot area, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook until starts
becoming translucent and softened for 1 minutes. Stir in between.
- Add the potatoes and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Close the top lid and seal its valve.
- Press “MANUAL” setting. Adjust cooking time to 5 minutes.
- Allow the recipe to cook for the set cooking time.
- After the set cooking time ends, press “CANCEL” and then press “NPR
(Natural Pressure Release)”.
- Instant Pot will slowly and naturally release the pressure.
- Open the top lid, add the cooked recipe mix in serving plates.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 358
Fat – 18.5g
Carbohydrates – 32g
Fiber – 9g
Protein – 6g