Prep Time: 8-10 min.
Cooking Time: 45 min.
Number of Servings: 2
1 small onion, chopped
2 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 cups kale leaves, trimmed and chopped
1 ½ cups beef broth
2 medium potatoes, chopped
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ pound beef stew meat, cut into cubes
1 tablespoon hot sauce
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Pepper and salt as per taste preference
- Switch on the pot after placing it on a clean and dry platform. Press
“Saute” cooking function.
- Open the pot lid; add the oil and beef in the pot; cook for 4-5 minutes to
cook well and turn browned evenly.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients. Close the pot by closing the top lid.
Also, ensure to seal the valve.
- Press “Meat/Stew” cooking function and set cooking time to 40 minutes.
It will start cooking after a few minutes. Let the pot mix cook under
pressure until the timer reads zero.
- Press “Cancel” cooking function and press “Quick release” setting.
- Open the pot and serve warm. Enjoy it with your loved one!
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):
Calories – 504
Fat – 15.5g
Carbohydrates – 46.5g
Fiber – 8g
Protein – 42.5g