Prep time: 5 mins | Servings: 1
1 tbsp. sodium-free baking powder
¾ cup nondairy milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ cup sugar
1 cup white whole-wheat flour
1 cup cornmeal
½ cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 12-muffin tin with paper liners
and set aside.
- Place the cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder into a mixing
bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the nondairy milk, oil, and vanilla and stir just until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Place muffin tin
on middle rack in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Calories 203, Fat 9 g, Carbs 26 g, Protein 3 g