Prep time: 5 mins | Servings: 4
½ tsp cinnamon
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
8 whole-wheat slices bread
2 tbsp Low-fat milk
- First, preheat a griddle to 3500F.
- Combine the vanilla, eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a small bowl and
whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a plate or flat-bottomed dish.
- Into the egg mixture, dip the bread, flip to coat both sides and put
on the hot griddle.
- Cook for about 2 mins or until the bottom is lightly browned, then
flip and cook the other side as well.
Calories 281.0, Fat 10.8 g, Carbs 37.2 g, Protein 14.5 g