Prep time: 5 mins | Servings: 4
4 whole chopped stalks celery
40 g raw ginger
2 unpeeled and sliced medium cucumbers
340 g mixed kale
1 whole lemon
3 medium granny smith apples
680 g orange juice
- Add ginger to jazz things up.
- Add the greens to the blender; the kale, the sliced cucumbers, the
celery and the chopped apples.
- Let them blend for about a minute while you peel a lemon, or just
juice it if you want.
- Add the lemon peel or juice and add in the chopped ginger.
- Blend and top with ice and you are ready!
Calories 121, Fat 0.7 g, Carbs 26.64 g, Protein 4 g